Sealing roller, it is a spare part of can sealing machinery, which is must be used. It is commonly used for tin or some other metal cans. It makes the bottom or lid of the can evenly rolled and sealed on the can body.
This spare part is widely used in all kinds of tin or tinplate cans and some other metal packaging equipment.
Material & Technology:
This kind of spare parts has higher requirement and operation specification in material selection and treatment process.
On the surface treatment of spare parts, the coating treatment can greatly increase the service life of spare parts. And different materials of spare parts also have a great impact on the service quality and life of spare parts, which also forms the phenomenon that the spare parts in the market, price is greatly different due to different materials and technologies.
We adopt XW-42 steel of ASSAB from Sweden. XW-42 steel is always recommended as a mold requiring good abrasion resistance and adequate toughness (impact resistance). It is suitable to be used as inserts in large molds.
We also adopt PVD coating technology. PVD coating’s role is to enable some particle of special properties (high strength, wear resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, etc.) to spray on the matrix with lower performance, in order to ensure the matrix has better performance.
We produce the sealing rollers according to the requirements of customers.
Original: Yixing, China
MOQ: 1 set
1. High wear-resisting property
2. High compressive strength.
3. High surface hardness after hardening
1. Have equally distributed color
2. Durable surfaces, under the condition of air and direct sunlight, the roller can permanently maintain a good appearance.
3. It’s economical, can help customers to reduce the time and cost required to clean and polish brass or gold electroplating.
4. Environmental friendly, avoid chemical poisoning and VOC emission.