The annular seam automatic welder various forms, therefore should according to the different workpiece shape size, the material, the thickness and the welding forming request different welding power supply.
(1) Submerged arc welding Submerged arc welding is a continuous wire feeder as electrodes and filler metal.
Welding in the area covered with a layer of granular flux, arc under the flux layer burning, welding wire end and local base material melting, forming weld.
Under the action of Arc heat, some flux melts into molten slag and metallurgical reaction with liquid metal, the molten slag floats on the surface of molten metal pool, on the one hand, it can protect weld metal, prevent air pollution, on the other hand, it can slow down weld metal.
(2) Tungsten electrode gas shielded arc welding This is a non-molten gas shielded arc welding, is the use of tungsten and workpiece arc between the metal melting and forming the weld, the welding process, tungsten is not melted, only the role of the electrode. At the same time by the welding torch nozzle sent argon and helium as a protective gas, in addition to the need for additional filler metal (Division I production has a professional wire feeder). Tungsten is extremely well controlled by heat input, so it is a good way of continuous welded sheet metal and bottom welding, the welding current is in pulse form, so it is often used to weld the bottom of the pipe to achieve the purpose of single-sided welding and double-sided forming, this method can be used for welding of all metals,
Especially suitable for aluminum and magnesium to form refractory oxides and such as titanium zirconium, such as active metal welding, the welding method of high quality, but compared with other arc welding, the welding speed is slower.
(3) Plasma arc welding Plasma arc welding is a kind of not melting the gas shielded arc welding, it is the use of electrodes and the workpiece between the compression arc welding, the electrode used is usually tungsten pole. The plasma gas that produces the plasma arc can be used as a mixture of argon, nitrogen, helium, or both. At the same time also through the nozzle with inert tail gas protection, welding can choose whether to fill metal.
(Wire feed) Plasma arc welding, because of its arc upright, energy density, and thus the arc penetrating ability is strong. Plasma welding can produce small hole effect, so for a certain range of thickness of the majority of metal can be opened groove welding, and to ensure penetration and weld uniformity.
Therefore, the high production efficiency of plasma welding, good weld quality, but the plasma arc welding equipment is more complex, welding process and parameter control requirements higher (Division I in this area has its own core expertise), for 1mm below the polar plate welding, with micro-beam plasma easier to weld.
(4) Melting pole gas shielded welding
The welding method is to use the continuous welding wire and the workpiece combustion between the arc as a heat source, by the welding torch nozzle of the gas to protect the arc to weld. The gases commonly used in the melting of polar gases have a mixture of argon, helium, CO2, oxygen, or these gases.
In the case of argon and helium as the protection gas, MIG welding, the active gas (CO2, oxygen) or active gas and inert gas mixed gas as the protection gas for the short of mag welding
The main advantage of the fused gas shielded welding is that it can be used to weld the position, and it has the advantages of fast welding speed and high deposition rate.
(5) cored wire arc welding The Flux-cored arc welding is used to weld the heat source between the welding wire and the workpiece by the burning arc. can be considered as a melting gas shielded welding, so the use of the wire is flux-cored wire, the core of the wire has different components of the powder, welding and protection of the gas, powder heat decomposition or melting, play a gas,
Slag protection of molten pool, infiltration of alloy and arc-stabilizing effect.
(6) Resistance welding
It is a kind of welding method with resistance heat as energy, including electroslag welding with slag resistance heat as energy, resistance welding with solid resistance heat as energy, resistance welding with solid resistance heat as energy, main positioning welding, seam welding, convex welding and butt welding. Resistance welding is generally a method of fusing the contact surface between two workpieces by melting the contacting surfaces of the workpiece under the action of a certain electrode pressure and using the resistance heat generated by the current through the workpiece.
Usually use a large current, in order to prevent arcing on the contact surface and in order to forge weld metal, the welding process must always exert pressure. (7) In addition to high energy speed welding, electron beam welding, laser welding, laser arc composite welding, brazing, high-frequency welding, welding, explosion welding, friction welding, ultrasonic welding, diffusion welding and so on.