Rollers For Can Seaming Machines Application: Sealing roller, it is a spare part of can seaming machinery, which is the necessary part. It is commonly used for tin or some other metal cans. It makes the bottom or lid of the can evenly rolled and sealed on the can body. This spare part is widely...Send Inquiry
Rollers For Can Seaming Machines
Sealing roller, it is a spare part of can seaming machinery, which is the necessary part. It is commonly used for tin or some other metal cans. It makes the bottom or lid of the can evenly rolled and sealed on the can body.
This spare part is widely used in all kinds of tin or tinplate cans and some other metal packaging equipment.
This kind of spare parts has higher requirement and operation specification in material selection and treatment process.
On the surface treatment of spare parts, the coating treatment can greatly increase the service life of spare parts. And different materials of spare parts also have a great impact on the service quality and life of spare parts, which also forms the phenomenon that the spare parts in the market, price is greatly different due to different materials and technologies.
Material & Technology:
We adopt XW-42 steel of ASSAB from Sweden. XW-42 steel is always recommended as a mold requiring good abrasion resistance and adequate toughness (impact resistance). It is suitable to be used as inserts in large molds.
And we adopt PVD coating. PVD coating’s role is to enable some particle of special properties (high strength, wear resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, etc.) to spray on the matrix with lower performance, in order to ensure the matrix has better performance.
We produce the sealing rollers according to the requirements of customers.
Original: Yixing, China
MOQ: 1 set
Characteristics of XW-42 Steel:
1. High wear-resisting property
2. High compressive strength.
3. High surface hardness after hardening
4. Excellent overall harden ability
5. When hardened, it has excellent stability.
Characteristics of PVD Coating:
1. PVD surface strengthening technology for molds and precision parts: in recent years, PVD coating technology has been applied more and more in the surface strengthening of molds. Its outstanding advantages are as follow: it can effectively improve the service life of molds, at the same time, the temperature of coating is low, about 250℃ ~500℃, which can reduce the deformation of work piece’s profile.
2. PVD surface coating technology is used for precision parts and molds’ surface treatment, in order to improve the hardness, wear resistance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of the molds’ surface. This technology can increase the service life of parts and moulds by 3-5 times, so it can improve the utilization rate of mold material greatly.
1. The seaming roller has a metal appearance.
2. Have equally distributed color;
3. Durable surfaces, under the condition of air and direct sunlight, the roller can permanently maintain a good appearance.
4. It’s economical, can help customers to reduce the time and cost required to clean and polish brass or gold electroplating.
5. Environmental friendly, avoid chemical poisoning and VOC emission.
6. Excellent adhesion, you can bend over 90 degrees without cracking or flaking. PVD coating has high adhesion and durability. Other technology, like electroplating and spraying cannot compare with it.
7. It can prevent wear, oxidation, and corrosion well.
8. Chemical stability , strong corrosion resistance;
9. Under the normal circumstances, indoors or outdoors, they are antioxidant, do not fade, do not lose luster and do not leave traces.
10. The surface is fine and smooth, rich in metallic luster, never fading. Although it is in a harsh environment, its color never changes and sheds.
11. Highly resistant to abrasion and scratch.
12. Economy: It can help customers to save (reduce) the time and cost of cleaning and polishing for common copper (gold) plating products. A soft cloth and glass cleaner can clean the PVD film
1. Q: Is your price competitive?
A: Only good quality machine we supply. Surely we will give you best factory price based on superior product and service.
2. Q: What payment terms do you accept?
A: T/T or L/C, others are also welcome.
3. Q: How do you arrange shipment?
A: Commonly by express or sea.